Thursday 3 March 2016

And the award...

...  for not blogging in 2015 goes to me. Not a single post in 2015? Poor.

We moved house. We decorated our old house, we put it on the market, we kept it tidy (with two kids - this was the hardest thing we did last year), we sold it, we packed, we looked for a rental, we found one, we moved in, we looked for a new house, we found one, we put down a deposit, we picked all of our extras (after visiting EVERY SINGLE Taylor Wimpey show house within a 20 mile radius) and then we waited, waited, waited until we gave notice, we did viewings at our rental place, we packed (again) and we MOVED! Finally 11 long months after we put our house on the market we moved into our new home.You can see it all in squares at https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/youngsyearlongflit2015/.


Between houses I managed a little bit of scrapbooking. Not much. Seeing all my crafty stuff boxed up and sat in piles in my Mum's house and in our rental house made me realise (and feel a little bit sick) just how much stuff I have accumulated over the last 10 years. I had a massive clear-out and another just last week so I'm feeling much better about all of the things although there is still way to much but I'm aiming to use it all up (snort snort) rather than purge anymore (at the moment).


I just wanted to say hi and I'll leave you with the page. Supplies are: Simple Stories The Story of Us, gold Thickers, a gold doily and lots of Prima flowers.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of blogging! Fab layout, love how effective the black and gold are. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back :) hope you are enjoying your new home. Lovely page - Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, good to know you are finally settled. Know what you mean about looking at the amount of stash you have and feeling a little ill...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..your life sounds like mine! I moved in Jan 2015, into rented.. bought a new house in May 2015, spent 3 months renovating it... moved in in August 2015 while also showing the rental to all and sundry... two days in, we realised we'd made the hugest mistake of our life! We put it on the market a month later...madly finishing the renovation work as we went... advertised it sand sold it to the first viewers.. packed it all up and moved into our new house in Jan 2016... and breathe.... my new craft room is all unpacked and you can see it in all its glory on my blog! I hope you'll be very happy in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a joy to see you pop up in my feeder and yay to having you back and blogging

    ReplyDelete