Wednesday 17 December 2014

We Wish you a Merry Christmas {day 10 and 11}

Day 10 documents a card my brother and sister-in-law sent this year - a photo of my gorgeous niece. I'm going to trim the card down and pop it into one of the 4x6 pockets after Christmas. I've left a space for a photo I took of our pile of cards waiting to be sent out this year. All of the 4x6 and 3x4 cards I have used for both day 10 and 11 are from the Project Life Golden kit. The 4x4 cards are from the Teresea Collins WRMK Studio Gold Instagram set.

Day 11 documents me suffering a major blonde moment. It's been two years since my friend moved to New Zealand and I thought it would be a lovely idea to send her some flowers. What wasn't such a great idea was to send them to an old address. The florist tried to deliver the flowers but no one was home. The new occupants of the old house arranged to collect the flowers from the shop which they did. I told my friend the story to give her a laugh and her friend in New Zealand hunting the flowers down and brought them to her! How amazing is that! 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment