Wednesday 17 December 2014

Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer {day 8}

After the yellow card disaster on day 6 Jack was pretty determined to turn things around. And he did; his behaviour was so good the elves left gifts, for all four of us. We found reindeer slippers for everyone and antlers for the boys under the Christmas tree in Jack's bedroom. Jack couldn't believe it and he thinks the elves must've realised just how upset he had been to receive a yellow card the day before. I love how Jack buys into this it's really been my favourite Christmas tradition this year. The elves technically left gifts on the 7th December but as we also put the tree up on the 7th I'm recording this story on the 8th day. I'm not too worried about exact dates - it's all the same festive season give or take a day or two.






















The number 8 card is from the stash of cards I made using The Stamp Spot's Documenting December main gold kit. I've said it before but I wish I'd made more of these. The 'epic' card is from Heidi Swapp's Glitter Project Life kit and the 4x6 gold foil card is from the Project Life Golden kit (I think). I added a couple of Teresa Collins Tinsel and Company stickers to the cards and some journalling to finish off.






















I've left a space for a 4x6 photo as I want to take a photo of all of our feet in the new slippers.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment