Thursday 22 September 2011

Halloween's Coming

Halloween's coming, witches will be after you...

I just love this time of year. Although the pitch black when my alarm goes off at 6:15am may take a little bit longer to get used too. But Autumn leaves, central heating, homemade soup (not that I don't eat homemade soup all year round but there's just something a bit lovely about eating it all cozy and warm when it's cold outside), pumpkins and Halloween decorations make up for the dark mornings. I can't wait for the Halloween costumes to appear in the shops. J has been a pumpkin, a vampire and a spider. We have a busy September and October ahead (a stag, a hen, a 3rd birthday and a wedding) but I am hoping to find some time to make some Halloween projects. And at the very least I hope to scrapbook last years Halloween photos!

I've been using Pinterest for a while but only to re-pin images that has already been pinned (are you still with me?). That was until Julie's It's a Sign post prompted me too add all of my Orlando holiday photos of signs. You can see my It's a Sign board here if you are at all interested. It dawned on me that I could be using Pinterest to save some of my favourite Halloween projects so that's what I did yesterday. And here is the board and some of my favourite pins... Happy hauntings :) Yup, I'm slow on the uptake.



Source: google.com via Kir on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I quite like Autumn too, although not the rain, but the blusteryness of the leaves and being able to kick them like when I was little! And, a couple of days after halloween its my birthday, so I have two events to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I just love your signs from what I could see. I couldn't open that board because Pinterest is having issues but I will check back. I am feeling pretty halloweeny too and just did a layout and card. I so wish we had cooler weather to justify the soups and chili, but its still in the 90s here. :)

    ReplyDelete