Thursday 9 September 2010

Back to School - Day 8 - Home James

I've always thought that my two hour round trip to work is a little excessive. A huge waste of time just sitting in the car doing absolutely nothing when I could be doing other more productive things. That is until yesterday when I was chauffeur driven to work by my husband. We were going in the same direction and it seemed like a great idea. And it was a great idea why take two cars when you can go in one. However, I learned a a very important lesson - I like driving, I love my chillout time, I love singing along to my favourite songs and I love having that time to switch from work mode to Mummy mode. It's nice to be chauffeur driven every once in a while but I'm glad of my 'drive time' three days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment