Saturday 8 May 2010

The Great Scrap Lift

What I love about scrapbooking is that even when your scrapbooking mojo has got up and gone you can always find inspiration in all the lovely work shared online. I'd picked a photo of my little man that I wanted to scrap and I had some new 3 Bugs in a Rug that I thought would be prefect but no mojo to create anything. So I hopped over to scrapbook.com to have a looksee and fell in love with this, isn't it gorgeous. I tried to use it just as inspiration but loved everything so much that it is a complete scraplift from layout to title to supplies. I'm so pleased with the result and I even got to use my new hand stitching tools and my scallop template :)


The cheeky little giraffe is one I bought in Joanns or Michaels in Orlando over two years ago, isn't he a cutie? Happy Saturday! Thanks for dropping by. Kxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout :) Your little man is gorgeous and I love the giraffe too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and beautiful baby, love the papers and the angle of the photo :D

    ReplyDelete