Thursday 22 April 2010

Confessions of a Shop-a-holic

I’ve been shopping my little pink socks off this week. It’s my birthday week – you all have a birthday week right? Hey, me too. So, technically, I started my birthday shopping on Friday but it was an emergency. I NEEDED a scallop circle template for a page that I am working on of my little man. You know when you actually have to stop working on the page, put it to one side and start something else because you need that particular paper/embellie/tool? Well, it was one of those moments. So, I hot footed it over to my favourite place, Craftz Boutique to place my order and you know how it is - a few other items fell into my cart… In my defence, I was mealy being economical and making the most of the P&P – what’s a girl to do. It is my birthday week afterall (well almost).

I’ve been thinking of trying my hand at stitching on pages so I bought some needles and embroidery thread (I’m a sucker for ‘buying all the gear’). I’d like to get my hands on a Bazzill in Stitch’z Template, maybe the circle one.

My Craftz Boutique parcel is sitting at my local sorting office waiting patiently for me to collect it. It isn’t there alone, it’s waiting alongside a yummy print from Little Musings and I cannot wait to collect them both.

My birthday shopping resumed yesterday. I placed two orders, one with Crafts U Love and one with Artbase. Among my goodies are, a Martha Stewart border punch, a butterfly punch (every scrapper needs one), the Fiskars Treading Water border punch and some of cute K&Co Kazoo range that I think will be perfect for my little man’s album. So, postman stalking has resumed too. I’m in the middle of another oder with Craftz Boutique as their stuff is just so yummy but I’ll tell you more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment